Following is the information each borrower will need to provide during the loan application process (these documents are usually uploaded to the lending specialist through a secured link):
- Non-expired Government ID and Social Security Number
- Name and complete address for the past 2 years of residence
- Employment history, including names, addresses, phone numbers for the past 2 years.
- Copies of your most recent pay stubs(paystubs to cover at least one month) and W-2 forms (past 2 years).
- Verification of other income (social security, child support, retirement).
- Copies of signed tax returns including all schedules (past 2 years). Only need Fed 1040s don’t need CA 540s.
- Social Security & Pension Award letters.
- If you have rental property income: Copies of all signed lease agreements.
- Copies of all bank statements from checking/savings accounts (past 2 months).
- CD certificates and statements for retirement accounts (most recent 2 months or quarterly statements).
- Gift funds will need a gift letter of proof of the gift.
- Final HUD-1for recent sale and proceeds are being used for new down-payment or large deposits in a bank account.
- Bankruptcy – bring discharge and schedule of creditors.
- Adverse credit – bring letters of explanation. Discuss this with your Loan Officer as they can advise you on the best possible way to present the letter(s).